SOUTH RANGE HIGH SCHOOL GUIDANCE OFFICE
11300 COLUMBIANA-CANFIELD ROAD, SUITE H
CANFIELD, OHIO 44406
Fax: 330-549-4083 (Attention: SRHS Guidance)
Ericka Burkey, High School Counselor
Patty Ausnehmer, Guidance Secretary
CEEB Code: 363-850
SENIOR PROFILE INFORMATION SHEET
If requesting a counselor recommendation or evaluation for college and/or scholarship applications, please complete this form. Electronic or typed is preferred. If electronic, please attach is to an email, add to the subject line your full name and the words "Senior Profile" and email it to Mrs. Burkey. Keep a copy of the Senior Profile for yourself to give to teachers as needed.
Mrs. Burkey's Annual Fall English Class Visits
10th Grade (Elder): Thursday, September 27 periods 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7
Any student NOT taking English at South Range MUST make arrangements to attend the appropriate grade-level meeting date and period.
COOL OPPORUNITY FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES 10, 11, and 12!
Eastwood Mall has developed a program called FAB, which stands for Fashion Advisory Board. They will be selecting at least thirty high school students to represent the shopping center. As a member, students will represent the mall in an ambassador-like position. They will be issued a schedule of mall events in which they may choose to participate. The events will include, but not limited to, mall fashion shows, fashion photo shoots, retail events and mall promotions. Each member will be awarded based on the accumulated hours served. FAB members may also receive free clothes from sponsors, product samples, giveaways and much, much more!
If interested, please print and review the following information. Interviews are Wednesday, Sept. 26 from 4-5 pm at the Eastwood Mall Community Room:
COLLEGES VISITING SOUTH RANGE
Juniors and Seniors are permitted to attend college visit meetings. Please sign up in Mrs. Toy's or Miss Rosen's classrooms. Attendance will be taken at each meeting. Students will be dismissed over the PA.
- Youngstown State University-9/10, 1 pm
- Slippery Rock-9/18, 9 am
- Ohio Northen-9/19, 10 am
- Kent State University, 9/21, 1:30 pm
- Ohio State University, 9/25, 1 pm
- Lake Erie College, 9/27, 11:30 am
- Muskingum University, 10/1, 1:30 pm
- University of Akron, 10/3, 9 am
- Baldwin-Wallace University, 10/4, 1 pm
- Westminster College, 10/19, 10:30 am
- Hiram College, 10/22, 11:15 am
- St. Mary's College, 10/23, 9 am
- University of Mt. Union, 10/24, 9:15 am
- University of Toledo, 10/25, 9 am
- Ashland University, 10/29, 9:30 am
- Allegheny College, 11/13, 9:30 am
Procedure for a Work Permit
1. Print the following forms:
2. Complete each form, making sure ALL sections are correct.
3. Turn in both forms to Mrs. Gorby who will input your work permit online.*
*Your work permit will NOT be processed if any section is missing or not completed!